I was rereading the Survey results (which are hillarious btw) and an
idea struck me while I was reading Hestia's and I have no idea where to
go with it so I thought I would make it a challange so here goes my
Hestia knows something about the triple terrors (Jett, Jace, & Joxer)
that no one else does. You choose what it is.
What Hestia knows is actually something very vital or powerful.
Hestia is actually a _lot_ different than everyone thought she was.
Now here are the requirrments (choose at least 5):
1. The song 'Your So Vain' used in some way connected with either
Hercules or Zeus; your choice.
2. Joxer in leather (just cause I like that image).
3. A mango thrown in (the fruit or the fruity person. doesn't matter)
4. Hestia telling off the patheon for whatever reason.
5. Joxer/Ares of course.
6. A little used God or Goddess finding out what the secret is (like
Eos or Aether who aren't used nearly enough or at all).
7. Death by Chocolate (just cause I'm a chocohalic).
8. Another patheon somehow getting draged in (it can be just one
forgien god/dess if you wish).
9. Methos is there for whatever reason (just cause I like him), other
10. Gaia treating Zeus like a deviant 5-year-old with their hand caught
in the cookie jar.
Anyway I really just had the thought occur to me and would like to see
if people will answer this. The results could get interesting.
Danyella, May the gods forgive me for being so insane.
....Wait, i was insane already, nevermind then.
Broken links or other errors can be sent to the Archivist
. Suggestions are also welcome.