Multi's not up to writing a sequel [to The Challenge of Ate
] so I am issuing a challenge for
anyone who thinks they can write a sequel.
In this it must have:
- Psyche not having a physical punishment because Cupid doesn't want
any harm coming to her. (Although it won't stop anyone from messing
around with her mind.)
- Ares and Joxer marry and Joxie becomes a God. (Something to do
with the mind or intelligence; GO Puzzles, Mysteries and Paradoxes,
GO Self-image ad Self-esteem or GO of Brain Damage and Clumsiness are
a few ideas. Not suggestions.)
- Psyche's reaction to walking in on Hermes and Apollo having sex.
(I want it graphic but that's not really a 'must'.)
- Eris trying to be a mother to Strife and Ate, trying to form a
relationship with them.
- Have the freaky foursome find out, and finally have someone put
Hercules and Gabby in their place.
Multi, if you have something to add, please do.
Broken links or other errors can be sent to the Archivist
. Suggestions are also welcome.